2012年3月16日 星期五

Learn a new language

<A Korean teacher is teaching dirty words>
(copy from google)
(轉自google圖片)

Today I met a new Turkish friend
今天我認識了一個新土耳其朋友

She got a huge sense of humor 
她真是超有幽默感的!

Actually, I think most of Turkish people really like to make jokes
其實我覺得土耳其人都蠻愛開玩笑的~

But only the clever one, I'll classify it as a sense of humor
但是只有讓人能會心一笑那種才會被我歸類為幽默~

After a while, she burst out a question that made me break my rule
聊一聊後,她問了一個令我措手不及的問題,讓我打破了我的界線

SHE: Hey, how to say bad words in Chinese? Teach us the most powerful one!
她: 嘿,妳能教我怎麼說髒話嗎? 教我最壞的那一個!
ME: ohhh...no...I couldn't say it out loud
我: 唉唷,我說不出口啦
SHE: Come on, no one will understand it. We need to ..you know..when we are angry, we can say it.
她: 唉唷,沒關係啦!沒有人聽得懂阿,而且我們需要...妳知道的...當我們生氣的時候我們可以罵!
ME: <Hands over my face, feel embarrassed by only thinking about it>
我: <用手遮住我的臉> 光是用想的就覺得很羞愧

SEH: Please, we really want to know. ( they start to say some bad words in Turkish and looked very happy)
她: 拜託嘛,我們真的很想知道耶!(她們開始說一些土耳其髒話,看起來非常開心)
(我動搖了)

ME: (try to say it) oh no...I can't ....
我: (試著要說出口) 喔...我說不出口...

SHE: you can! you can!
她: 妳可以的!妳可以的!

ME: all right, all right,we said " kàn "
我: 好吧!好吧! 我們說: 幹!

it's like Fuck in English...
就像是英文的" fuck*"

 They start to practice ...and say it in a hard way...
她們開始練習,然後用很重的語氣說
anyhow...it's really funny
也不知怎麼地,我覺得好有趣
and they really reminds me of the time when I was in Taiwan
讓我覺得好像在台灣一樣...

furthermore, I teach them "kàn lín niâ" which is a really really really bad phrase
我還教了他們"X你娘" 這真的是非常非常非常糟糕的髒話
Never say it!
絕對不要說!
But I'm sure they will forget about it when next time I see them
但我很確定,在我下次見到他們後,他們已經忘了要怎麼說了 :)

I was once burst out "ji che" (which has double meaning in Taiwan) to my mom
我在國中的時候曾經對我媽說"吼..機車耶"
The normal one means motorcycle, the other one means people who are really difficult to get along with
在中文一般是指摩托車,但也有意思是說: 這個人很難相處
And my mom was yelling to my dad that: oh my god, you daughter is saying dirty words, oh my god
這時候我媽對著我爸大吼說 喂!你女兒說髒話啦! 天哪!
So in my family, it's strictly prohibit to say it.
所以,在我家嚴格禁止說任何髒話..

But this time, somehow I feel released.
可是這一次,不知怎麼的有種被釋放的感覺

maybe when it's just joking but not really have purpose to hurt somebody, dirty words can be interpret as a kind of humor.
我想,當只是把髒話當作開玩笑而不是有意要傷害他人時,也可以當作是一種幽默吧! XD

希望我媽看到這篇不會吐血
信心喊話: 媽~我平常真的都不會說啦!